Everyone loves eye candy, even Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Facebook recently announced that it’s shelling out $2 billion dollars to acquire virtual reality headset making company Oculus VR. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said “There are not that many companies building technologies that can be the next major computer platform” in a conference call with investors. …
eGeek pic of the Week
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Recent and Popular Articles
- Venice Blackberry Slider Coming Soon!
- The Apple Watch, Good or Bad?
- How Bluetooth Technology Got It’s Name
- Top Google Android Lollipop 5.0 Tips & Tricks
- A Galaxy of Six’y Curves!
- Sony Playstation 4 Tips & Tricks
- The Technology Venue!
- Virtually Poked!
- Are you iWatching?
- Call me SPARTAN!
- WOW, What a 10!
- Video Game Cash!
- Do You Dislike Facebook?
- eGeek Universe Holiday Buying Tips