Although Benjamin Franklin is credited with first discovering electricity in 1752 you can really consider him an “eGeek”. He did invent many things but not electronic (electrical) devices. Many people since then have been involved in the creation of electronic devices. You have Alexander Graham Bell who invented the telephone in March of 1876 (somewhat …
eGeek pic of the Week
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Recent and Popular Articles
- Venice Blackberry Slider Coming Soon!
- The Apple Watch, Good or Bad?
- How Bluetooth Technology Got It’s Name
- Top Google Android Lollipop 5.0 Tips & Tricks
- A Galaxy of Six’y Curves!
- Sony Playstation 4 Tips & Tricks
- The Technology Venue!
- Virtually Poked!
- Are you iWatching?
- Call me SPARTAN!
- WOW, What a 10!
- Video Game Cash!
- Do You Dislike Facebook?
- eGeek Universe Holiday Buying Tips