Bluetooth technology is the combined brainchild of a Special Interest Group (SIG ) comprised of the companies of Ericsson, Nokia, Intel, IBM and Toshiba. These giant tech companies wanted a new wireless technology to replace the existing cable based networks as well as to connect many different devices. This is how they came up with …
eGeek pic of the Week
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archive: Technology
Recent and Popular Articles
- Venice Blackberry Slider Coming Soon!
- The Apple Watch, Good or Bad?
- How Bluetooth Technology Got It’s Name
- Top Google Android Lollipop 5.0 Tips & Tricks
- A Galaxy of Six’y Curves!
- Sony Playstation 4 Tips & Tricks
- The Technology Venue!
- Virtually Poked!
- Are you iWatching?
- Call me SPARTAN!
- WOW, What a 10!
- Video Game Cash!
- Do You Dislike Facebook?
- eGeek Universe Holiday Buying Tips