I guess Google needed more space, and they found it at NASA owned Moffett Federal Airfield (home of Hangar One) in silicon valley of course. Planetary Ventures which is owned by Google recently made a 60 year (That’s right, 60 years) commitment to lease the NASA owned airfield for the sum of $1.16 Billion dollars …
eGeek pic of the Week
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Recent and Popular Articles
- Venice Blackberry Slider Coming Soon!
- The Apple Watch, Good or Bad?
- How Bluetooth Technology Got It’s Name
- Top Google Android Lollipop 5.0 Tips & Tricks
- A Galaxy of Six’y Curves!
- Sony Playstation 4 Tips & Tricks
- The Technology Venue!
- Virtually Poked!
- Are you iWatching?
- Call me SPARTAN!
- WOW, What a 10!
- Video Game Cash!
- Do You Dislike Facebook?
- eGeek Universe Holiday Buying Tips